Reach people as they search for words or phrases (which we call keywords) or browse websites with themes related to your business. Your ad can appear on Bing and its partner websites. With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you're charged only when someone clicks your ad.
Benefits of advertising with Bing AdWords
A few important things set AdWords apart from other kinds of advertising. Using AdWords, you can:
Reach people at the precise moment they’re searching for what you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears -- on which specific websites and in which geographical areas (states, towns, or even neighborhoods).
- The Bing Display Network (GDN) alone reaches 80% of Internet users in the US.
Control your budget
- With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad appears. There are a variety of bidding options you can choose from.
- You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
- There’s no minimum spending commitment.
See exactly what's working in your ad, and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing -- see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they’re coming from, and more.
- Use AdWords tools to edit and improve your ad, and increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.
Let's say you run a bicycle repair shop near Boston. Set your ad to appear to customers in just that location, and when someone living or visiting there searches Bing for "bike repair near Boston," they could see your ad and click it to connect to your business.